.

Monday, August 10, 2020

Campus Snacks

Campus Snacks Hey pals, I was eating a bowl of oatmeal the other day, and I thought it would be ideal to talk about foods to keep in your room, especially if you’re going to be  living in a residence hall. I like to keep small little snacks like almonds, popcorn or peanut butter crackers in my room at all times, and this really helps for the days that I’m just on the go and I don’t have time to stop for lunch at a dining hall, because i can just stick a snack in my backpack. For meals, I would definitely recommend stocking up on your favorite cereals by either going to walmart or just stopping by Ikenberry Dining hall and using your cafe credits. I would also recommend getting warm meals for the winter like oatmeal or ramen. My favorite place to go for ramen, is a little store on Goodwin Ave, around the corner from the Illinois Street residence hall called 710 mart. The ramen is really inexpensive and they have a large variety of other snacks you can buy. I think a big obvious meal choice is also microwavable mac and cheese, and if you have a mini fridge you can store actual cheese and add it to the micro-mac to fancy it up little. Well, that’s all the advice I have for now! Thanks for reading, and keep snacking! Indyia Class of 2019 I’m an Art Foundation student in the College of Fine and Applied Arts, and after Art Foundation I plan on majoring in Art Education. With my degree and teaching certificate, I want to teach children how to use their emotions, thoughts, and surroundings to create art.

No comments:

Post a Comment