.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Which habits of the mind you are going to set for yourself as your Essay

Which habits of the mind you are going to set for yourself as your highest personal goals for the rest of this semester - Essay Example Striving for accuracy will help me to set a goal in my mind and check the progress. This habit of mind will help to review the criteria, rule and confirm the works that are completed exactly matching the specification (Hyerle 76). This will help to get aware of the expectation of the faculties and standard that needed to be done to meet the requirement. This might take maximum effort and devotion but ultimate finished product will help me to succeed in this semester. Checking continuously on the goals that are set by me and finding out ways to improve and succeed in this semester. And to make sure that I am doing my best is concentrating on my aim and blocking everything else. Goals set by me might me higher, but this habit of mind can help me to improve constantly to find out best possible results for this semester. `This can be concluded that striving for precision and accuracy will help me to identify flaws, strength and weakness. Constantly correcting my work and flaws will help me to find out best possible result to achieve my goals for this

No comments:

Post a Comment