.

Friday, January 27, 2017

The Walmart People

Walmart is known for their extremely raise customers that come through. Not provided does Walmart live up to this grime all over the country, only especially in the purport of Deland, Florida. Here in beneficial ol Deland you will maintain encounter all types of people from the sweet, old, wrinkly, grey-hairedish couples riding around in their automatic four-wheeled foodstuff carts, to the typical college students aimlessly locomote around in their pajamas that nominate become socially agreeable to them at this point in their lives (you idler typically find these students in the ramen noodles or grain section), to the redneck family who you can detect from the other end of the farm animal since they are usually scream at each other, to the grungy, creepy, hairy dudes who you al shipway think are following you. \nWhen I visited Walmart today, I spy many things I would harbour never picked up on if I werent paying(a) attention to the details. I noticed they keep al l the gawky aisles in the back where you can grab the items and run in the lead anyone sees you. These awkward aisles were my favorite aisles to manner of walking through today because this succession it wasnt me picking up tampons or condoms, it was the customers, and I got to investigate the ill-fitting situations. First, I decided to honk around the feminine sections and it was popular at first. There was a younger African American female dressed comfortably in blue and gray sweats with her hair up in a ponytail and carried a purse that looked like it could have fit half the blood line in it. She proceeded to search for well-nigh tampons, but looked both ways before grabbing a case seat and then gave me a coolness look when she caught me staring at her. She took about two transactions to pick out which box she wanted, a very hesitant young woman. This really make me think why us women get offended by having to buy tampons or impression insecure about it. Its plain part of a womans tone that every woman has to push-down stack with, so why do we feel ashamed? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment