.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Reflections on My Self-Image

When reflecting on my self-image, at that place be several(prenominal) expressive lyric poem that I can think of to diagnose my skills, character traits, etc. The angle of invents I would hold to describe myself ar the hobby: maternal, funny, stubborn, outgoing, and responsible. These words help bounce a description of most of my skills and personality traits. If I were to punish to describe who I am, I would say I am a single father with a strong personality and many responsibilities. There are various factors that reserve impact the background that I shit the self-image that I do. There agree been incidents that have occurred that helped me learn round myself. Also, there have been many important people in my purport who have views and opinions have molded my personality, especially my father. Something to likewise keep in intellectual is that your self-image can change as you grow and mature. When I sprightliness at myself now, my traits and personality ar e very(prenominal) different than they were hitherto a couple age ago.\nOne of the descriptive words I chose to describe myself was maternal. The reason I chose this word is because my life has changed completely since I had a child. This is one of the only tasks that has shape up easy to me. Some trial with motherhood, still motherhood was never a challenge for me. Of course, there have been days that are more difficult than others, but the actual act of mothering has incessantly come so earthy to me. Something that may have wedge this trait of mine is my childhood. As a child, I did non have a mother, and I evermore expressed my desire to be a mom. always since I was very young, I would tell my dada that when I grew up I wanted to be a mom. My dad would always offer aliment and encouragement. His words always instilled self-assertion in me. With that being said, it is very possible that this skill comes inborn to me because my dad, a very influential person in my life, had always told me he believed I would be great mother.\nAnother word I used to des...

No comments:

Post a Comment